Saturday, June 12, 2010

Picture Status

So, here's the deal. Like an idiot, I left Michigan without stealing Grampa's camera. I'm actually rather enjoying it...I don't really like taking pictures all that much. But it is going to limit how many pictures of me you see. So. I will grab pictures from Google Images and share them with you as I discuss places, so you have some idea of what I'm looking at. And I will occasionally bug friends to take pictures of me so we have at least some record of my existence here.
To get the party started, here's the group at Tayelet Haas Promenade:

2 comments:

  1. BECCA!! you seriously went all the way to Israel with NO CAMERA!? :-P do they atleast sell those paper disposable ones there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I buy one, I'll buy myself a digital...I don't actually have one of my own.

    ReplyDelete