Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pictures

Alrighty, folks. I know I have been remiss in posting pictures to this…in part because of the lack of internet in the dorms and in part as my stupidity in not bringing a camera to Israel. However, below are a few (shamelessly stolen from my roommate’s cameras and Facebook albums). The Aronoffs have a bunch of me as well (mostly with the kids), so we shall try to get those up for you to see as well.

On top of the Mount of Olives. Below is a huge Jewish cemetery (“front row seats” for when the Messiah comes on the Day of Judgment). Note that near this is actually where the picture at the top of my blog was taken, not the Haz Promenade (as incorrectly reported three weeks ago).


Me on a rooftop in the Old City, able to see the Armenian, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim quarters of the city, with minarets, church steeples, and Israeli flags all next to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment